ELIGIBILITY FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The purpose of this policy is to provide eligibility criteria for those members interested in becoming an Executive Officer (President, Vice-President, Treasurer or Secretary) or Director (Member at Large) of the Palm Creek Pickleball Club.
The following are the criteria for becoming an Executive Officer or Director:
1. Must be a member as defined by Article II - Membership in the club bylaws.
2. Agree to support and promote the Mission Statement of the club.
3. Candidates interested in an Executive Officer position must reside in the park a minimum of four months which must include the months of January, February and March.
4. Candidates interested in a Director position must reside in the park a minimum of three months which must include the months of February and March.
5. All prospective candidates must possess a willingness to understand other viewpoints and render board decisions without bias or preconceived ideas.
6. Any Executive Officer or Director must identify any perceived or actual conflict of interests in carrying our Club business and must recuse themselves from any decisions of the board where there is any perceived or real conflict of interest.
ADOPTED January 22, 2018