Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Nominee for Vice President



Donna Christiansen
2/24/2014


BIO
Spent 42 years in San Diego, California where I attended high school and college.  I married my high school sweetheart, Vance, 45 years ago.   We have one married daughter and one granddaughter.  We retired in 2001and moved to Whitefish, Montana.  It was our dream to travel so we bought an RV and found ourselves at Palm Creek RV Resort in 2001.  We have wintered at Palm Creek for the last 13 winters.  So much for traveling.  We love it here.

I worked in the Home Health Care Industry for thirty years.  I was a Branch General Manager for national, regional and hospital based home care companies that provided Medicare Certified Home Health, Home Infusion Therapy Services, Home Medical Equipment and Respiratory Services as well as In-Home-Support Services.
Pickleball is such a huge part of our lives while at Palm Creek and at home in Whitefish.  I feel fortunate that I was here when it all began. It has been amazing to be here as this fledgling Club began and to see such tremendous growth. I appreciate all of the hard work and guidance that the previous Board of Director’s have provided the Club over the years. Our Club is highly respected and envied.
During the last eleven years I have served on the Board as Club Secretary and Treasurer, was the court coordinator for both the resident and annual tournaments for seven or eight years and a round robin and women’s shootout captain. I am always ready to take on any job the Club may ask of me.
I am grateful that I have been asked to run for the Vice President  position and I believe I can contribute experience, fairness and leadership to the Board and the Membership.    


No comments: