Apologies to the Blog's ardent followers and to the summer medal winners that were not blogged
A family circumstance kept me away from the computer, Thanks to Chuck MacDonald for keeping us all current over the summer on Face Book!
As we kick off the new season, in keeping with tradition, the medal list has started with the Nevada Senior Games . Congratulations to the first medal winners of the season, Sally Dobson, Steve Carter and Dave Wight.
We are looking forward to an incredible season this year,
The new 8 courts are well on there way to being done!
Yes, we are special! 32 great new courts in one location!
photo courtesy of Avis Gray
Co- Hosting the Nationals
We will watch the best players from all over the country, compete on our courts (Yes, some of the best are our club members) Not competing, look at what is scheduled for Thursday November 12th.
If you would like to register for one or some of these events you must do it today, You will register as a non-player at http://www.pickleballtournaments.com/
Thu, Nov 12 – Palm Creek
- 9:00am – 11:00am: Beginner to 3.5 Player Clinic (max. 100 players)
- 11:30am – 12:20pm: USAPA Referee Certification Update & Instructor Certification Discussion (max. 50)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Open & Sr. Open Referee Refresher Clinic (max. 50 attendees)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Ratings Seminar (max. 50 attendees)
- 11:30am – 1:30pm: Sponsor Demos/Open House (open to all)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Rating Seminar (max. 50 attendees)
- 12:40pm – 1:30pm: USAPA Referee Certification Update & Instructor Certification Discussion (max. 50)
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm: 4.0 to 5.0 Player Clinic (max. 100 players)
- 6:00-8:00pm: Ambassador Dinner (RSVP only)
*NOTE: The combined Referee Training/Certification update and Instructor Training/Certification roundtable meetings have been scheduled so attendees can participate in one of these sessions as well as either of the Ratings seminars, which run concurrently.