Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Paddles

Disappearing Paddles

I've personally taken great pride in the honesty of the pickleball players at Palm Creek. I've seen paddles left at the courts undisturbed for days until their owner remembered where they left it and came back for it. I've seen a few situations where paddles have come up missing only to have an embarrassed player bring the lost paddle back after mistakenly putting it in their bag. I could not imagine that anyone would purposely take a paddle that wasn't theirs. I don't want to change my belief in the honesty of our players but we've had two paddles reported missing that have not turned up in the usual manner of someone having mistakenly taken it. I'm asking everyone to look in their bag and see if there is a paddle that they might've picked up by accident. Please let me know and we can get the paddles back to their rightful owner.


Mark Nelson
Club President





No comments: