Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Thank You From Voyager to our Palm Creek Referees

... a thank you just doesn't seem enough for all the hours you volunteered by refereeing at the Voyager Tournament last week. We couldn't have had such a smooth running tournament without all your help. You really stepped up to the plate when our plea went out for help. We never had to delay the matches because we didn't have enough refs to cover our courts. I was so stressed that I wouldn't have enough people but David Jordan and Priscilla Scott assured me that all would go well. I was so glad they were right!!!!

I received nothing but compliments from the spectators and the players about a job well done by all of you. Even some of my own refs who were doing this for the first time felt less stressed because of your patience with them....

THANK YOU.......Jane  and Chuck Gilmore

No comments: